Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Halloween Parade


We had a wonderful Halloween celebration in our class.  All of the students came dressed up and even I was in a disguise.  We began our afternoon with a parade around the school.  Several classrooms came out in the hall to see our costumes.


We also had numerous treat bags filled with trinkets and toys.



Ms. Abigail...

Mr. Sadler...

ms. Kinadie...

Mr. Rafael...

Mr. Bailey....

Mr. Isaac....

Mr. Hardy David...

Ms. Nala...

Ms. Camille...

Mr. Tyler...

Mr. Braden...

Mr. Shane...

Mr. Patrick...

& Ms. Kaydence.  We carved our pumpkin.  One eye was a circle, one eye was a triangle, the nose was a square, and we had a rectangle mouth.  We have been studying our shapes.

Here is my morning PPCD kids-sorry the pictures are out of order.


Jeremiah...

Tyler...

Nicky...

Braden...

Ian...

& Abbi.  All of the morning kids are standing by the pumpkin they designed.  Each kid drew a facial feature and I carved it; however, after the pumpkin had a great fall his face is very distorted.  Oooops!


The morning group participated in the school wide Halloween Parade.


I dressed as Jessie from Toy Story.  I had a blast making my costume from a Goodwill shirt and jeans, fabric paint, cowhide fabric and  GLUE GUN!!!!  The kiddos were so funny because they would tell me, "You look like Jessie! (giggle, giggle)  What are you?"  My reply: "Jessie".

I would like to send out a BIG thank you to all of the mommas, dads, and grandparents who helped with our Halloween treat!  Thank you very much and thank you for helping to make Halloween so special for my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for looking at our blog. We have a lot of fun learning every day.
Love,
Mrs. Wright's Class