Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Room

I forgot to take before pictures, but the only thing I have done in these next few is start to move the desk and filing cabinets out.  I also took a few things off of the walls.  See my helper's crown-he made it at home before we left.I know have two rooms joined with this big walk through.Lyndon loves to ride the bikes that are at the school-don't think that bike would fit in my current mess.Emptied the desk and filing cabinets.This is how Lyndon and I spent lunch and supper everyday last week.This is what it looks like when I quickly empty my old room for the new teacher, but haven't organized the new room & have no place for things.My 3 shelves-I love these shelves they are old and I have repainted the counter tops-they always travel with me.Thought I wanted my desk here, but already have moved it across the room...Thank goodness for LEGOS!!!!!Gosh there sure are a lot of them.This is kind of hard to see, but it is a picture of Lyndon's clubhouse-through those big books.I thought this one of Lyndon was really cute.  He found these flowers in my 'FREE STUFF GIVE AWAY' pile and he is hooking the wagon to the bike to be a trailer.Momma came to help for a little bit and took these vacuuming pictures-wait until I get her back.Lyndon already sat out cups with water and snacks for all of my kiddos. :)This is an old drafting cabinet-it worked wonderful for movie storage.Lyndon organized all of this as a surprise for me-such a sweetie!

4 comments:

  1. Lyndon is the sweetest little boy! I am so impressed that he can entertain himself for that long, too. If he ever wants to come over and play, please give us a call. The boys would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting to look great!!! You are way more patient then me. I would have lasted about 2 hours with my boys. Lyndon is a great kid and very good at entertaining himself like Sunday said. I can't wait to see the finished project. We are gonna miss you down at our wing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it is under Johns name for some reason but it was me"Sonya" leaving you the comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, got it! You're doing Pre-K? Oh' my girl... that doesn't make me miss teaching! Putting a room together is WORK! I put my office together in 1/2 a day and I had 4 boxes! :) Organizing and putting a room together is A LOT of fun though! It just takes a ton of stuff to teach! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for looking at our blog. We have a lot of fun learning every day.
Love,
Mrs. Wright's Class