Sunday, September 19, 2010

More progress

More progress of painting the bookshelf from baby blue to black.I removed the old bulletin board to make room for my magnetic dry erase board.The walls are painted!!!!It felt great to finally have a semi finished area!My wonderful little helper!It seemed that as soon as I completed one thing everything else just got junked up even more-I moved everything at least twice!Being silly for Mr. Lyndon!My wonderful husband painting my lockers for me!!!!!I painted the bulletin board, a.k.a. ceiling tiles black while Cody painted the lockers.Wow-what a difference!

1 comment:

  1. Your dedication to the last detail emphasizes what a wonderful teacher you are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for looking at our blog. We have a lot of fun learning every day.
Love,
Mrs. Wright's Class