Monday, October 11, 2010

1st Day of PPCD & PreK

Ms. Sherry and myself were very excited to meet all our new little kiddos this year.  Ms. Sherry is a HUGE blessing to me, as she already knows the tidbits of very valuable information with this age of kids.  It has been wonderful for me to run my ideas by her and for her to tell me how things worked in the past.  I am very excited about my year with my kiddos, with Ms. Sherry, and in my new teaching position.

I have 17 adorable and smiling faces I am blessed to see each day:Braden,

Ian,

Tyler,

Nicky,

Abbi,

Camille,

Abigail,

Kaydence,

Kinadie,

Isaac,

Rafael, 

Shane,

Sadler,

Nala,

Bailey,

Hardy David,

& Patrick.
I hope that everyone had a GREAT first day, I know that I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for looking at our blog. We have a lot of fun learning every day.
Love,
Mrs. Wright's Class